This is a State-of-the-art Practice in Hartford County. This Practice is ideal for an optometrist who can see 20-30 patients per day. The office layout is designed for efficiency. The Practice is located in an affluent community. Approximately sixty-seven (67%) percent of revenues generated are private patient payments. The Practice is very busy and is open more than 40 hours a week.
The profitability of this Practice is worth noting. Nationwide, the average optometry Practice will have a restated net income that is thirty (30%) percent of gross revenues. The restated net income of this Practice is forty-one (41%) percent of gross revenues.
- Two (2) Topcon 3D OCT Maestro OCT/Retinal Cameras
- Topcon CV5000 Autophoropter
- Two (2) Reichert ORA-3 Ocukar Response Analyzers
- Haag Streit Octopus 600 Pro Visual Field Analyzer
- Topcon VT10 Phoropter & Reichert Phoropter
- Topcon ACP-8 Autoprojector
- Topcon SLD2 and Marco Slit Lamp Biomicroscopes
- Topcon DC3 Slit Lamp Imaging System
- Heine and Zeiss Indirect Ophthalmoscopes
- Two (2) Topcon CL200 Autolensometers
- Two (2) Topcon Autokeratometer/Autorefractors
- Zeiss GDX
The real estate is also available for purchase. The selling Doctor prefers to sell the real estate and Practice simultaneously.